Important Bus Information for Parents
- All students on a bus route at the end of this school year, 2022-2023, WILL REMAIN on the route.
- All students who do their enrollment prior to August 7, 2023 WILL BE on a route, if requested.
- Bus Request Deadline: August 7, 2023
- After August 7, 2023, students will not be added to a route for two (2) weeks after school starts. Parents will have to transport their students until a bus pass is issued. Once the student brings home the bus pass in their bookbag, they can begin riding the bus the next day.
New Hanover County Schools students who were in the county for the 2022-2023 school year can do their Beginning of the Year paperwork in Scribbles beginning July 1, 2023 for the 2023-2024 school year. Any bus requests in the application will be added to the bus route.
All student registrations will be completed online. Click here Student Enrollment Application for the link to the New Hanover County School's website for Student Enrollment information and application.
If you do not have an electronic device or internet access, please come to Winter Park Elementary, 204 S. MacMillan Ave to enroll online. You will use a tablet which is specifically for students' registration.
Questions? Contact our Data Manager, Marilyn Lobough, 910-350-2159 extension 76803
- AIG Gifted and Talented Program
- Bus Routes
- Bus Drop Off Parent Permission form - English
- Bus Drop Off Parent Permission form - Spanish
- Cafeteria Payments - NHCS My School Bucks
- Calendar - New Hanover County Schools 2023-2024
- Clever NHCS
- Connect 5 Message Replay
- Enrollment Information
- Family Engagement Policy
- Literacy at Home
- Literacy at Home YouTube Video
- MTSS Resources & Content
- School Cash Online - other than cafeteria - for payments made to the school
- School-Parent Compact - English and Spanish
- Student Dress Code
- Supply Lists/Donations
- Testing and Accountability
- Transportation Department
- Student Accident Insurance
- Winter Park Media Center Destiny